Monday, June 22, 2009

Tips on becoming a Happy Fat Girl

Now that you know a little about me and my tramas (troubles and drama) I think it's high time I let you in on the secret to being a Happy Fat Girl. Here are some tips I think will help you on your quest to becoming a HFG.
  • Laugh your a** off every chance you get. Do it often and do it loudly. It will keep you looking and feeling young.
  • Once a week dance around your room naked. Put on some music and let that jelly jiggle. Just be careful not to knock things over, trust me I speak from experience.
  • Buy a great bra. Being a Fat girl means God gave you great rack now all you need is the right frame work to show off his masterpiece. Remember there are people buying what you were blessed with naturally.
  • When walking down the street, strut. I find if I sing "Stayin alive" by the Bee Gees or Beyonce's "Get me bodied" in my head my body just starts strutting on it's own accord. It really works, try it.
  • Speak your mind. Now this little tip is tricky because at first people may give you grief because you are too blunt but after a while people will appreciate your honesty and start asking for your advice. Life is too short to have to watch every little thing you say.
  • Order dessert when you go out. You don't have to eat the whole thing but if you want it go for it. Don't hold back. Just remember everything in moderation.
  • Buy some bright, bold clothing. I am talking pink, yellow, and red clothing. Let the world see you.
  • Get a pair of Cha Cha heels. If the drag queens can rock'em so should you!
  • Find a Fat posse. This is a group of friends that support you in all that you do. Now thin people are allowed in the Fat posse as long as they are Fat-friendly. That means no negativity or recommending a diet and the minute the ask you if they look fat in something kick them out.
These are just a few tips to being a HFG that are tried and tested methods that have worked for me. The most important rule to remember is as long as you are secure in who you are, life will be much easier. I found this quote from Marianne Williamson which I found really helps to inspire me:

“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We are born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”


Take these words and show the world just who you are.



No comments: